Popular Post

Minggu, 30 Juni 2013







It’s Rena(・ω・) Good morning.
It’s night here.Now I’m going to have dinner.
I wonder what I’m going to eat…

I’m already missing so  much Japanese food and I feel like eating soumen.
The food here is pretty heavy so even eating just a salad turns out to be a pain.
I still haven’t digested all that I ate yesterday and my stomach feels constantly full!
Now this  is a problem lol

I happen to get surprised seeing little kids heartly eating way more than me!
Sandwitches, a huge amount of salad, potato, big juice, Sundae…shocking, shocking, shocking!!!
I wonder what I’m going to eat now.

And in all that, I
’m having a very hard time with English.
I wish I could speak it better
…


(
Re・ω・na)

Via : Mahoushoujouari

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -