Popular Post

Jumat, 28 Februari 2014

"To Seira.
Since I can’t take part in today’s last Stage, I’ll express my feelings through this letter.We started together as 1st generation members, but you kept working hard as research student, unable to appear on Stage, didn’t you?Which is why, seeing you work so enjoyably after becoming a KII member, seeing you dance in such a cool way and do the gorilla as an S member, made me realize how wonderful you are.If you’re so well liked by members, is because you’re a great person and you pay attention to your surroundings more than yourselfBut the words you say, without any hesitation, happened to shine even during SKE shows.What I think is really amazing about you is your attitude towards dreams.Because you want to do gravure, you constantly try to keep your body in shape so that you would be ready to wear a swimsuit any time.And I find it so cool, that you straightforwardly express how that one is the path you want to follow.Which is why, I think that the happiest thing, in the future, will be to see your gravure! I remember how, in the past, you told me you were not even yet on the start line.This is the start.Chase after your dream from a new place, okay?Congratulations on your graduation.
Matsui Rena.”

Mahoshojoari.tumblr

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -