Popular Post

Selasa, 25 Februari 2014






















(Re-for・ω・mation)
It’s Rena(・ω・)
The Re-Formation is over.
The changes exceeded my
expectations and
I myself feel very shaken right now.
I still haven’t managed to put order
to my feelings, but as a part of Team
E, I want to support our leader Akarin,
Suuchan and Marika.
Also, I got a concurrent position in
Nogizaka46 and well, there’s nothing
but things I don’t understand yet but
first of all I want to work hard so that
I’ll be recognized by both groups’
fans.
Well then, allow me to put my
feelings together and write something
more tomorrow.
(Re・ω・na)

*credit : mahoshoujoari


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -