Popular Post

Rabu, 26 Juni 2013




image

image

It’s Rena(・ω・) 

I kept giggling all day because my manager’s movements were just so cute!

When our eyes meet she makes surprised faces and starts breathing a bit roughly, agitated
It looks like she gets nervous.
Today too, at lunch, she looked troubled when our eyes met. lol

So cute and air-headed!

Churi just sent me a pic of a magazine model saying she looks like the manager.
And she actually does!
I think she also looks like HKT’s Meru-chan!
The smiling face is really similar!

Eheheh


Well then, I’m gonna work hard tomorrow too!


(Re・ω・na)
i think her manager has a thing for her hahahhaha XD i wanna see her manager!!! hehe

Via : Mahoushoujoari

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -