Popular Post

Senin, 26 Agustus 2013

 

image

The concert is overrrrrrrrr!
Sorry I couldn’t contact all day. Forgive me?

You know somehow I feel I changed a bit, nope, tremendously, through this tour.
I’ve come to express my true self more, I’m having more fun and can mute my inhibitions in a way I wasn’t able to before.

Is it because we didn’t perform a simple concert but we all experienced the same tour this time?
Building something together results in a feeling of unity, right?
Thought it’s something I ought to have achieved much earlier.
Still, that may well turn out to be a great step forward for me.
Thank you for bringing me self-confidence.

Boosted by those feelings, let’s go all out tomorrow \(^o^)/

Gekirena 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -