Popular Post

Kamis, 09 Mei 2013

I so understand lol
If some of you watch Shingeki no Kyojin…they’ll understand XD




(Mor・ω・ning)


image


It’s Rena(・ω・)


Good morning.

Yesterday I fell asleep as soon as I got home.
I immediately collapsed on the futon.
That’s why I ended up waking up at a weirdly early hour and as I was searching for something to do in the time I had before going out…


…I decided to watch Shingeki no Kyojin’s episode 5.


Thinking about how much of a shocking and filled with desperation of an anime it is, I once again got into the futon but…it had already turned into a trauma!!
That’s why…I watched it once again.
And I was fine after that.

When I’m in Tokyo and I watch it in real time I also end up watching Aku no Hana, that airs right after it.
So it’s a whole day trauma!!

As for Shingeki no Kyojin I don’t have the entire manga so I guess I’ll complete it!
It’s the first time for me to watch an anime airing and desiring so much to watch it in BD!!
Next time I see her I’ll talk about Shingeki no Kyojin with Airin! Yeah, I will!

(Re・ω・na)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -