Popular Post

Minggu, 28 Juli 2013





It’s Rena(・ω・)


There was a Stage today, and if that wasn’t enough already, there also was my Birthday Celebration!!
Thanks to everyone who came and to those who supported me.

My 4th Birthday Celebration in SKE.
My first Birthday Celebration in Team E.
And my second E’s Stage.

I was very nervous.
But I’m also very grateful I could have my birthday celebrated during this precious second performance.

If my heart felt warmer seeing the light sticks during the songs and the huge amount of green ones, is because your feelings were able to jump directly in my heart! 
Team E’s colour is green, so seeing so much of it in the theater made me feel as if you were pushing me from behind.
As I was thinking of it, I got teary eyes during the encore.

The Team isn’t stable enough for me to feel like I could fall backward.
But the Team is not something I’m going to build, we’re going to build it together, so I’m thinking that I myself must do some fall backward practice!
Also, I want to aim higher together with these 16 members and their various personalities.

And as an individual, I’m going to work hard in order to give you a lot of great news about plays and other works.
As a group and as an individual, I’m going to become relevant and recognized! 
That’s my goal for this year.

It might look as if I’m only thinking about the Team, but I’m properly working thinking also about my own self.
I’ll keep working hard so that it’ll all turn out to be a plus!

Well then, let’s move another step forward…


(Re・ω・na)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -