Popular Post

Jumat, 01 Maret 2013

History Of Matsui Rena

.



 .

 .
July, 2008 - SKE48 1st Generation Auditions

Rena: When I was a kid I've always been shy. I didn't usually go out to play and never had that much friends. I've always been grouped with the quiet ones. 


 .
  Rena: I've always wanted to do stuff in front of the public, like those times during School Festivals. I guess when I was small I couldn't see it in my head that I'd just have a normal job when I grow up. But I couldn't imagine it exactly, like if I'm gonna be working in the office or some bake shop. All I knew was that I wanted to be in front of the public presenting myself.

 .
 out of 2670, only 14 names were called. (Rena was of course one of them)

 . 
August, 2008 - 2 months of lessons start before their first stage

 .

 .
Rena: I really didn't dance so I knew it was inevitable for me to catch up. For someone like me who didn't have experience in dancing, I was asking myself what I could do. It was tough.


.

. 
Rena: But whenever I see AKB48, they're always smiling on stage. It doesn't matter if they make mistakes or if they're not that good, they just keep on smiling. 

 .
October, 2008 - SKE48 Theater Debut

 Kamu bisa lihat Video History of Rena Matsui disini :

History of Rena Matsui Part 1

History of Rena Matsui Part 2












Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -