Popular Post

Senin, 29 April 2013

(Mitsuki・ω・chan)


It’s Rena(・ω・)


There was Mitsuki’s last Stage today.
It’s such a pity that she graduated.
If we were so well received during last years’ Kouhaku is also thanks to Mitsuki.
Even now I still remember how, in the exact moment she did her acrobatic moves, the hall got filled with enthusiastic shouts and that gave me the confidence to think “Everything’s all right”
She also appeared lots in Team S’ Stage. She’s a precious comrade who built up the performances together with us.

Moreover, Mitsuki usued to come so many times wearing my T-Shirt and, even though I wasn’t able to express it frankly, that made me really happy.

Mitsuki, thank you so, so much.

I hope your dreams will come true.

(Re・ω・na) 

Via : Mahoushoujoari.tumblr

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -