Popular Post

Kamis, 23 Mei 2013

image

(Mor・ω・ning)


It’s Rena(・ω・)

Good morning.

Yesterday I ended up falling asleep right after 23:00.
I feel refreshed ‘cause it was a while since I last slept this much♪

In the morning, first of all I had  breakfast and now I’m full of energy!
And as I went to sleep with fomentations on my legs, now they feel lighter!

Today I won’t be able to take part in the Stage due to work, but I’ll be yelling from Tokyo to Nagoya!!

Stages are made by the members and the fans together.
Even the 6th generation member Kitano Ruka-chan will perform, so everyone, please take care of her!

The one regret I have is…

…not to be able to stand on the stage together with Egonaru!!

Just saying lol

(Re・ω・na)
Via : Mahoushoujouari.Tumblr.com

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -