Popular Post

Selasa, 25 Juni 2013

image

Yaー (・ω・)ノ

Melonpan alliance will feature in the 7/1 publication of Shunkan PB~
That’s something to be grateful for, right?

If this wish I had once expressed has come reality it’s, more than anything, thanks to the environment I’m in.
I’ve to be thankful for it.

During my break today I decided to read V Jump.
But I inadvertently spotted a cute girl and got distracted.
I hope she stays arou—Oops.
Something tells me I’ll end up being shunned if I continue. (laugh)
Ah, maybe I should write some mails instead.

I want to disclose already all those, personally exciting, projects I’ve been keeping hidden~

LOL i laughed at the tag “more rainbows in her mail than the 32nd single” so true! i think Rena is the gayest among all 48 members XDDDD i’m so excited for the Melonpan Alliance’s gravure shoot! ^^ and i wanna know already those secret works!!!!  
Via : Sakaeandfrog

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -