Popular Post

Senin, 24 Juni 2013





It’s Rena(ω)


The dates for the final performances of the current Stages have been decided.
It’ll be July 10th for Team S.

Even though it does feel sad now that it’s been decided, I’m excited about the new Stage starting so I really have complex feelings right now.

I wonder if everyone else is feeling like this too…

But I believe that what’s important is to face the final performance in the best possible way and to work with all our might towards the opening performance of the new Stage you voted for us.

It’s hard to renew our feelings, but I’m sure we can deal with this with all our power!
Even though right now I feel a bit gloomy…or better, confused, if I look back I realize how special the time spent until now has been, so I want to make the present just as precious as that.

I believe that this change of Teams will become a plus for SKE.
But each one of us has to aim at that in order to let it happen.
(Reωna)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -