Popular Post

Minggu, 30 Juni 2013

image

It’s Rena(・ω・) 

Sorry if I couldn’t post for a while.
Good evening from overseas.

I had to go overseas for work!

I’m eating delicious things, working enjoyably and every day is very full and satisfying even though it kinda feels like a whirlwind tour!

However, right after I finished the shootings, the greatest lightnings ever started striking so very close to were I was and I kept being terrified until they ended. lol 
What amazed me is that for some reason people would clap hands when the lighting struck.
So that was a double shock for me.

Right now the sky suddenly cleared up and I even managed to see a wonderful sunrise.
Just for them to be filled with green make sceneries to make me feel relieved.

And the clouds are huge!
Ahhhh, I would’ve loved to work for 2\3 days  more.

Next time I’d like to be able to spend time in a much more relaxed way.


Lastly…


image


Now this pic feels a bit hard on my currenly heavy stomach.

(Re・ω・na)

via : mahoushoujouari


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -