Popular Post

Minggu, 07 Juli 2013



It’s Rena(・ω・)


Since, being the 07th, today is Rena’s day, the mischievous me decided to ignore Tanabata!
I’m sorry to all the people who took the chance of the hand-shake event to ask me if I made my wish for Tanabata!
Anyway my wish was “Something…come trueeee!" and on my way home in the shinkansen I thought that having you all to come and meet me is the most enjoyable thing for me.
Thank you so much.

And I was able, today, to meet my Orihime!!
That would be…





Arii!

With our times not matching we kept being unable to see each other during hand-shake events for months, but
finally, finally I managed to meet my cute Arii!!

Arii definitely is a superior beauty, after all!
So cute, so very cute that I ended up hugging her countless times!
Eheheh

She really is cute.

I wonder if I’ll manage to see her again during the lessons for the Domes concerts…

And…the clothes I wore today were the one I received from Shinoda-san!
The black blouse is so cute that I really took a like for it!




I’ll work hard so that I’ll be able to wear it in a stylish way!



(Re・ω・na) 

 Via : Mahoushoujoari

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -