Popular Post

Kamis, 11 Juli 2013



 

It’s Rena(・ω・)


Seifuku no Me’s Final Performance (Senshuuraku) came to an end without any problem.

I want to earnestly thank all the people who, until now, supported this Stage and cheered on it.


It felt already sad alone to think this would’ve been the last time for me to wear this uniform, but still, before the Stage started I properly told it:

"Thanks for everything. Please take care of me until the end!"

And it also was the last time to sing Kareha no Station in the theater.


One of the most special songs for me…
Being able to sing this song made me grow incredibly.
That feel, of standing alone on the stage.
I felt as if that sensation, today, finally fell down completely inside me.
Looking forward to the next time I’ll sing it, I think I’ll practice when I’ll go to the karaoke alone lol

Now…well,
many members performed in this Seifuku no Me Stage.
I guess we’d make quite a crowd if we’d get all together.
I feel grateful to each one of those members.

What made me feel happy the most was that our juniors were so sad this Stage was about to end that they cried for it.
I think there were feelings towards the very first Senshuuraku, and also the love for the Stage itself.

I want to thank them so much for treasuring this Stage so much.

And…let’s get to the fans.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for having loved this Stage for such a long time.
It’s been a long running Stage, but I’ve been so happy to see how you all enjoyed every single performance of it.

Looking forward to the next time I’ll be able to perform this Stage, I meant to move one step forward on the next path.



A new treasure for me.
Thank you. Please keep taking care of me.


(Re・ω・na) 

Via Mahoushoujoa

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -