Popular Post

Minggu, 28 Juli 2013

image

It’s Rena(・ω・) 


It’s my birthday today.

I turned 22.

When I was younger I used to get shivers even just by imagining how old I would’ve been once Harry Potter would come to an end.
A long time passed from then and I reached my twenties…

But, you know? I was able to spend the very moment my birthday began in Disneyland, shooting for [Minna de Tsunagu Mahou no Melody] that will air on August 18th at 19:00 on NHK general TV!

image

So many members and people from the staff celebrated me.
I was actually changing in that very moment so it went like: 

"And today is Rena’s Birthday!!!"
"Yeeeeeah!!!"
"…Hm? Where is Rena!?"

lol

It looks like I’ll keep being my pace during my 22nd year too!
However I myself panicked a bit!

Also…today I even celebrated my birthday at home!!
A dinner party with my family.
With my beloved…

image

Cheese fondue and…

image

Paella!

Aside from this, I also ate the cake!
I think about 2 years passed since I last ate out with my family!

Mom and dad were happy too and that was enough to make me feel happy too.

I’ll be delivering to you all the happy power I got today from the stage tomorrow!
Please prepare a mitt and wait for it okay!


(Re・ω・na) 

mahoushoujoari

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -