Popular Post

Kamis, 04 Juli 2013


 image


It’s Rena(・ω・)


There was a Stage today, but I had to take the day off and go take care of another job on my own.
I feel really sad not taking part in Seifuku no Me now that there’s only a performance left, but it’s a job I’ve been granted so I went to work as hard as I could.


image
It was the recording for Enpare, that will air on the 14th at 22.00.
I felt nervous recording while being surrounded by many professional performers, but I had fun!
Moreover, I got a bit relieved since there also was Kintarou!
It felt a bit as if I was with a member, you know?
How weird lol

Now…as you may know yesterday the preliminary rounds for the Janken Taikai were held and…

I got defeated.

HOWEVER!!!

Hono-chan, Naru-chan and Ami from the New Team E will be taking part in the tournament!!!!

The dance of happiness!

image

And since Nao-chan will partecipate too, that makes 4 of them in total!!
I’m going to make some prayer so that they’ll all manage to make it into the senbatsu!!

Do your best, SKE!!


(Re・ω・na) 

Via : Mahoushoujouari

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -