Popular Post

Minggu, 14 Juli 2013


image

image

It’s Rena(・ω・) 


It’s me, being quite interested in the KKS Stage.
I haven’t experienced being a research student, but I believe they’re the most amazing of us all.
Memorizing many positions, getting ready for many Stages, being always there to help us out.

Of course sometimes things happen not to go well, but that definitely becomes a plus for them, making them grow.
Seeing them working hard, crying out of frustration when something goes wrong makes me feel like I should work harder and harder myself.

Today’s one was the last KKS Stage for some of the girls, and I felt both happy and sad about that.
I felt how huge the step is and I perceived its deepness.

Now that we’ll start working with the new formations, we all have to build up the new Teams.
And while being positive, I’d like to move that step forward all together.

It’s not like the KKS are going to be left behind. No, they’re stepping forward as well.
There are many members whose future I’m looking forward to.
I’m sure all the members will find new sides of themselves in the new enviroments.

Let’s work hard so that we’ll be able to greet this new ourselves.

There’s not much time left until the First Performance but…let’s do whatever we can to the utmost!


(Re・ω・na) 

via mahoushoujoari

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Matsui Rena Fans - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -